Kim Kardashian hits out at critics, denies using photoshopped image
Kim Kardashian recently revealed she has lost more than 50 pounds since giving birth to her daughter, North West.
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has slammed rumours that she had Photoshopped her pictures before posting them on Instagram after she gave birth to her baby.
She insists she has worked hard for her post-pregnancy figure.
The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star has blasted rumours she digitally altered a recent photograph of her and her friend Blac Cyna to make them appear thinner before posting it on photosharing site Instagram, reports contactmusic.com.
Addressing the allegations on Twitter Friday, the 32-year-old posted: "It sucks when people make up surgery or Photoshop lies when I am so disciplined and work so hard. Just trying to motivate others and show anyone struggling with weight they can totally achieve whatever they want if they are dedicated."
Kardashian recently revealed she has lost more than 50 pounds since giving birth to her daughter, North West, in Los Angeles in June.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion