DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kim Kardashian-Kanye West want another child?
Reports suggest that Kim Kardashian-Kanye West can't wait to expand their family with their six-month-old baby.
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian and her rapper fiance are reportedly going in for another child as they want their new born North West to have "lots of brothers and sisters."
The new parents can't wait to expand their family with their six-month-old baby, reported Hollywood Life. "Kim finally feels like her life is exactly where she's always wanted it to be. She and Kanye are already talking about having another kid because they want Nori to have lots of brothers and sisters," said a source.
Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian had earlier said that Kanye's parenting is having a direct effect on Nori's development.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: England Get Rid of De Kock
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings