Kim Kardashian, Kanye West's wedding to be televised?
Kim Kardashian's much anticipated wedding to Kanye West will reportedly be televised and shown on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'.
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian's much anticipated wedding to her rapper fiance Kanye West will reportedly be televised and shown on her reality series 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'.
The 33-year-old socialite, who has a daughter North with West, apparently persuaded the rapper to televise their big day, reported Radar Online.
"Kim has always wanted to be a June bride and she is finally going to get her wish. Kim persuaded Kanye to let the cameras roll. They have narrowed down the wedding location, which is being kept a secret at this point. It will be on the
outskirts of Paris," a source said.
"They both have very high expectations for their wedding. It will be an over-the-top affair, and there will be pre-wedding festivities leading up to the big day for their guests. It'll be like a festival," the source added.
Kim was previously married to Damon Thomas and Kris Humphries. Her marriage to Humphries, which lasted only 72 days, was also televised.
Recommended For You
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands