DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kim Kardashian, Kanye West's wedding to be televised?
Kim Kardashian's much anticipated wedding to Kanye West will reportedly be televised and shown on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'.
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian's much anticipated wedding to her rapper fiance Kanye West will reportedly be televised and shown on her reality series 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'.
The 33-year-old socialite, who has a daughter North with West, apparently persuaded the rapper to televise their big day, reported Radar Online.
"Kim has always wanted to be a June bride and she is finally going to get her wish. Kim persuaded Kanye to let the cameras roll. They have narrowed down the wedding location, which is being kept a secret at this point. It will be on the
outskirts of Paris," a source said.
"They both have very high expectations for their wedding. It will be an over-the-top affair, and there will be pre-wedding festivities leading up to the big day for their guests. It'll be like a festival," the source added.
Kim was previously married to Damon Thomas and Kris Humphries. Her marriage to Humphries, which lasted only 72 days, was also televised.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande