Kim Kardashian says she married Humphries out of love
Kim Kardashian has testified she really did love basketball star Kris Humphries when she married him in 2011.
Los Angeles: In a nine-hour-long secret deposition, Kim Kardashian has testified she really did love basketball star Kris Humphries when she married him in 2011.
The current girlfriend of rapper Kanye West is locked in a divorce battle with Humphries following her split from Humphries 72 days after their wedding.
Kardashian secretly sat for her deposition Tuesday in LA and she testified under oath that when she accepted Humphries' proposal of marriage and when she said "I do," she really did love him.
The deposition was taken at the offices of Kardashian's lawyer Laura Wasser and It lasted 9 hours, reported TMZ. Kardashian testified that her reality show played no part in her decision to tie the knot.
Humphries' lawyer probed for evidence that Kardashian, 32, defrauded him and only married him to goose ratings for her reality show, but Humphries didn't make any headway.
He is asking for an annulment based on fraud, but sources have said the deposition didn't help his case.
Humphries did not even show up for the deposition. Kardashian, who is now pregnant with West's child, has been trying for a divorce for almost a year-and-a-half. The trial is set for May 6.
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Parched Trailer Gives Closer Look at Rajasthani Rural Womanhood
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Tannishtha Chatterjee Win Big at LIFFI
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form