Kim Kardashian wants to know her unborn baby's sex
Kim Kardashian says she and boyfriend Kanye West are keen to find out the sex of their unborn child.
New Delhi: Kim Kardashian says she and boyfriend Kanye West are keen to find out the sex of their unborn child as soon as possible. The 32-year-old is currently expecting her first child with West and once they are able to, the couple will discover whether they are having a boy or a girl, reports contactmusic.com.
"Of course I do want to know. I can't find out yet, but I do want to know. No preference, I just want a healthy baby," said Kim, who is around 12 weeks pregnant.
Socialite Paris Hilton has put her feud with Kim Kardashian behind her and said she was happy for Kim, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend rapper Kanye West.
When a friend broke the news to Paris, she said, "So happy for her, they are perfect for each other," reports tmz.com.
Paris, 31, and Kim, 32, had a rivalry for years due to their very similar career paths and lifestyles, but recently made up and were spotted out together at a friend's party and at an event in Miami.
Meanwhile, Kim's brother Rob has also voiced his delight at the news, which broke when Kanye called Kim his 'baby mamma' live on stage in Atlantic City.
"It's beautiful. It's a blessing. The New Year, we have got another child coming, so that's great. Kim's never had a baby, so it's going to be a beautiful blessing," Rob said.
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump Sniffles Had the Internet Choking
- Hillary Clinton Wins First Presidential Debate: CNN-ORC Poll
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- Watch: Gloves Off Ahead Of Sushma's UN Speech