Kim Kardashian wants to know her unborn baby's sex
Kim Kardashian says she and boyfriend Kanye West are keen to find out the sex of their unborn child.
New Delhi: Kim Kardashian says she and boyfriend Kanye West are keen to find out the sex of their unborn child as soon as possible. The 32-year-old is currently expecting her first child with West and once they are able to, the couple will discover whether they are having a boy or a girl, reports contactmusic.com.
"Of course I do want to know. I can't find out yet, but I do want to know. No preference, I just want a healthy baby," said Kim, who is around 12 weeks pregnant.
Socialite Paris Hilton has put her feud with Kim Kardashian behind her and said she was happy for Kim, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend rapper Kanye West.
When a friend broke the news to Paris, she said, "So happy for her, they are perfect for each other," reports tmz.com.
Paris, 31, and Kim, 32, had a rivalry for years due to their very similar career paths and lifestyles, but recently made up and were spotted out together at a friend's party and at an event in Miami.
Meanwhile, Kim's brother Rob has also voiced his delight at the news, which broke when Kanye called Kim his 'baby mamma' live on stage in Atlantic City.
"It's beautiful. It's a blessing. The New Year, we have got another child coming, so that's great. Kim's never had a baby, so it's going to be a beautiful blessing," Rob said.
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- PM Nawaz Sharif has Become Security Risk for Pakistan, Says Imran Khan
- Misbah-ul-Haq Disappointed at West Indian Downfall
- Saqlain Mushtaq Hired as Spin Consultant for England's India Tour
- 2nd Test: Yasir Shah Spins Pakistan to Series-clinching Win Vs West Indies