Kim Kardashian's baby to be part of her reality show
Kim Kardashian might let her and rapper Kanye West's baby appear on her reality shows in the future.
London: Pregnant star Kim Kardashian might let her and rapper Kanye West's baby appear on her reality shows in the future.
The 32-year-old 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star, who is set to give birth to the couple's first child in early July, loves seeing her sister Kourtney's children, Mason, three, and Penelope, nine-months, on the show.
She said her half-sisters, Kendall, 17, and Kylie, 15, have shown her that growing up on reality TV can have a positive impact, reported Contactmusic.
"My baby will not be part of the shows right now. I love and enjoy seeing Mason and Penelope on the show. But Scott and Kourtney are in the same business of reality television, so it works for them," Kim said.
"Kendall and Kylie have grown into these amazing young women who are very grounded and smart. It has turned out to be a positive, but I think it could have been a negative. It gives me great hope, even for Mason and Penelope," she said.
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against Terrorist Outfits
- Indian Army's Surgical Strike Across LoC Was Carefully Measured: Experts
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Again in J&K's Akhnoor District
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet