DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kim Kardashian's baby to be part of her reality show
Kim Kardashian might let her and rapper Kanye West's baby appear on her reality shows in the future.
London: Pregnant star Kim Kardashian might let her and rapper Kanye West's baby appear on her reality shows in the future.
The 32-year-old 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star, who is set to give birth to the couple's first child in early July, loves seeing her sister Kourtney's children, Mason, three, and Penelope, nine-months, on the show.
She said her half-sisters, Kendall, 17, and Kylie, 15, have shown her that growing up on reality TV can have a positive impact, reported Contactmusic.
"My baby will not be part of the shows right now. I love and enjoy seeing Mason and Penelope on the show. But Scott and Kourtney are in the same business of reality television, so it works for them," Kim said.
"Kendall and Kylie have grown into these amazing young women who are very grounded and smart. It has turned out to be a positive, but I think it could have been a negative. It gives me great hope, even for Mason and Penelope," she said.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi