Kim offered $10 mn to Kris to settle divorce?
Kris refused to accept the offer. He wants the marriage to get annulled before he moves on with his life.
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian reportedly offered $10 million to estranged husband Kris Humphries to settle their divorce.
Kim, who is currently dating rapper Kanye West and expecting their first child, is said to have taken the step as she wanted Kris to let go off the matter, reports radaronline.com.
Kris and Kim tied the knot in August last year, but their marriage lasted for only 72 days.
"After Kim filed for divorce, she offered Kris a $10 million payoff, with the agreement that he would not continue to pursue an annulment to their marriage on the grounds of fraud," said a source.
However, Kris refused to accept the offer. He wants the marriage to get annulled before he moves on with his life.
"Kris flatly rejected the offer because it has never been about money for him. He wants to be able to marry in a church again, with a clear conscience, when he finds someone special.
"Kris is deeply religious and he believes that the only way he can do that is if his marriage to Kim is annulled," the source said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology