DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mumbai: KFA pilots on strike, 3 flights cancelled
The Kingfisher management and its pilots have been at loggerheads over the delayed disbursement of salaries.
Mumbai: Three Kingfisher flights from Mumbai were cancelled on Saturday morning after a section of its pilots did not report for work.
The flights that were cancelled were IT4141 to Kandla, IT 181 to Chennai and IT 101 to Bangalore.
The Kingfisher management and its pilots have been at loggerheads over the delayed disbursement of salaries. The disgruntled pilots on Saturday claimed that their salaries had not been disbursed into their accounts till Friday.
The airline, however, issued a statement clarifying that more than 75 per cent of its employees had actually received their promised salaries till Friday and the remaining would be paid by Monday.
"Kingfisher wishes to state that more than 75 per cent of its employees have actually received their promised salaries on the committed date of Friday, July 13. We have further assured our staff that the remaining employees will receive their salaries by July 16. Despite this, a section of employees have decided to stay at home," the statement read.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Sachin A Billion Dreams Review: Ode to Memories of Sachin Tendulkar
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?