DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kingfisher flight back in Mumbai after technical snag
The flight turned back to Mumbai airport minutes after take off.
Mumbai: A Kingfisher Airlines flight to Bangalore returned minutes after take-off from Mumbai on Tuesday when a technical snag was detected, an airport official said.
Flight IT 103, with 80 passengers on board, took off from the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport shortly after 0900 hrs IST. Barely 10 minutes into the flight, some problems were detected in its landing gear and the aircraft was recalled.
Emergency services were kept on standby at the airport, the official said.
The flight landed without any complication and all the passengers were safe. They would be sent to Bangalore on an alternative flight later in the day.
Recommended For You
- Govt Says No Chance of Indo-Pak Bilateral Series in Current Scenario
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Opinion – Which 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire Variant Should You Buy?
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan