Kingfisher flight back in Mumbai after technical snag
The flight turned back to Mumbai airport minutes after take off.
Mumbai: A Kingfisher Airlines flight to Bangalore returned minutes after take-off from Mumbai on Tuesday when a technical snag was detected, an airport official said.
Flight IT 103, with 80 passengers on board, took off from the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport shortly after 0900 hrs IST. Barely 10 minutes into the flight, some problems were detected in its landing gear and the aircraft was recalled.
Emergency services were kept on standby at the airport, the official said.
The flight landed without any complication and all the passengers were safe. They would be sent to Bangalore on an alternative flight later in the day.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Dabang Mumbai vs Delhi Waveriders, Semi-final
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- AB de Villiers Breaks Sourav Ganguly's Record
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology