DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kiran, Aamir to host party for 'Ship of Theseus'
The film features three characters, an experimental photographer, an ailing monk and a stock broker.
Mumbai: Bollywood couple Kiran Rao and Aamir Khan will host a special party Tuesday to introduce 'Ship of Theseus' director Anand Gandhi and his team to friends and colleagues.
Kiran, who is releasing the film in collaboration with UTV Motion Pictures, feels it's time for the industry to meet people as talented as Anand and his team.
"We are calling friends from the industry to watch the film and having them at home for dinner to meet Anand and the cast and crew. We are really looking forward to it. I am hoping as many people who are in town, who are around, will come and meet Anand and his team," Kiran told reporters here at a press conference Thursday.
"The team actually is a unique collaboration of people and I think the industry needs to meet them now," she added.
A story about human values, the film features three characters -- an experimental photographer, an ailing monk and a stock broker.
Filmmakers Karan Johar, Anurag Kashyap and Ayan Mukerji, among others, have already heaped praise on 'Ship of Theseus', which is coming out July 19.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet