Kochadaiyaan: A movie with special art effects
More than 150 members are part of the team, led by art director Velu.
The art department of Superstar Rajinikanth's next 'Kochadaiyaan' is probably the biggest among the films that were made in the recent times, one has to say.
More than 150 members are part of the team, led by art director Velu. "Director Soundarya R Ashwin handpicked 42 students from the Fine Arts College in Chennai for the task. Besides this, 50 experienced persons from Kumbakonam Fine Arts College and 60 Concept Artistes are working in this movie," states a press release.
Produced by Eros International in association with Media One Global Entertainment, 'Kochadaiyaan', being made on 3D using performance capture technology, has Rajini playing a dual role.
Deepika Padukone is the heroine, while Sarath Kumar, Jackie Shroff, Aadhi, Nasser, Shobana and Rukmini are playing crucial roles. Music is by A R Rahman, and the Superstar himself has crooned a song.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right