Kochadaiyaan: Each scene shot with 48 cameras
Directed by Rajinikanths's younger daughter Soundarya R Ashwin, 'Kochadaiyaan' has music by AR Rahman.
With Superstar Rajinikanth's much awaited 'Kochadaiyaan' in its final stages of completion, some interesting details about the movie are emerging out.
Since the film was shot using performance capture technology, 48 cameras were used to shoot each and every scene. "The 48 cameras captured performance of artistes 48 angles," say sources in the know.
"Actors are required to wear a mask (where cameras were installed) to shoot most of the scenes. The film's shoot is over and it is in now in its final stages of post production," they add.
Directed by the Superstar's younger daughter Soundarya R Ashwin, 'Kochadaiyaan' has music by AR Rahman. Sarathkumar, Deepika Padukone, Jackie Shroff, Nasser and Shobana play crucial roles.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology