Kochadaiyaan: KS Ravikumar is no more a part of it
Ravikumar had penned the film's script, besides supervising and helping out Soundarya R Ashwin in film's making.
Director KS Ravikumar has cleared the air on the latest buzz that he is no more part of Superstar Rajinikanth's 'Kochadaiyaan'.
It was Ravikumar who had penned the film's script, besides supervising the project and helping out director Soundarya R Ashwin in its making.
However, a few days ago it was said that director Madhesh has been appointed as the direction-supervisor, replacing Ravikumar.
Clarifying on the issue, Ravikumar said, "The film's shoot was over and it's now in its post-production stage. I was there with Soundarya throughout the making of 'Kochadaiyaan'. Since I am now busy with my Hindi flick, Madhesh has been roped in to supervise the works. He is a very good friend of mine."
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Thrash Dabang Mumbai to Lift Maiden Title
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films