'Kochadaiyaan' post-production in 3 countries
Post-production works for Rajinikanth's forthcoming film 'Kochadaiyaan' are taking place in three countries.
Things can't get bigger than this for Kollywood. Apparently for the first time in the history of Tamil cinema, post-production works for Superstar Rajinikanth's forthcoming film 'Kochadaiyaan' are taking place in three countries.
According to Dr Murali Manohar, who is co-producing the film, "Shooting is over and we are busy with post-production. Works are currently going on in London, Hong Kong and Los Angeles."
A team led by director Soundarya R Ashwin is shuttling between these three countries to supervise and monitor the work, we learn. It is expected that two more months would be required to complete the project.
Being made on 3D using performance capture technology, 'Kochadaiyaan' will hit the screens in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, English and Japanese. Music is composed by A R Rahman.
- Meet the Man Who is Giving Music to Akhilesh's Campaign as Samajwadi Party Gets Lost in Surround Sound
- Akhilesh Will Be CM, Ready to Give it in Writing on Stamp Paper, Says an Emotional Shivpal
- Akhilesh Targeted By Stepmother, Black Magic Used: SP MLC
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18