DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Kochadaiyaan' post-production in 3 countries
Post-production works for Rajinikanth's forthcoming film 'Kochadaiyaan' are taking place in three countries.
Things can't get bigger than this for Kollywood. Apparently for the first time in the history of Tamil cinema, post-production works for Superstar Rajinikanth's forthcoming film 'Kochadaiyaan' are taking place in three countries.
According to Dr Murali Manohar, who is co-producing the film, "Shooting is over and we are busy with post-production. Works are currently going on in London, Hong Kong and Los Angeles."
A team led by director Soundarya R Ashwin is shuttling between these three countries to supervise and monitor the work, we learn. It is expected that two more months would be required to complete the project.
Being made on 3D using performance capture technology, 'Kochadaiyaan' will hit the screens in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, English and Japanese. Music is composed by A R Rahman.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017