'Kochadaiyaan' post-production in 3 countries
Post-production works for Rajinikanth's forthcoming film 'Kochadaiyaan' are taking place in three countries.
Things can't get bigger than this for Kollywood. Apparently for the first time in the history of Tamil cinema, post-production works for Superstar Rajinikanth's forthcoming film 'Kochadaiyaan' are taking place in three countries.
According to Dr Murali Manohar, who is co-producing the film, "Shooting is over and we are busy with post-production. Works are currently going on in London, Hong Kong and Los Angeles."
A team led by director Soundarya R Ashwin is shuttling between these three countries to supervise and monitor the work, we learn. It is expected that two more months would be required to complete the project.
Being made on 3D using performance capture technology, 'Kochadaiyaan' will hit the screens in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, English and Japanese. Music is composed by A R Rahman.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion