DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Kochadaiyaan' to be screened at the Cannes festival
The movie will have actors Deepika Padukone and Shobana in key roles.
With the first half of the film being successfully dubbed, and the second half dubbing under progress, and towards completion shortly, Rajinikant's 'Kochadaiyaan' is nearing its most awaited world-wide release.
And it seems like they are making it big. Apart from the Indian version, the team has also churned out an international version, to suit the taste of the world-wide audience. We hear that Superstar Rajinikanth is headed to the Cannes Festival to be held in May, to launch the trailer (international version) of his much awaited 'Kochadaiyaan', one of the producers confirmed the news. Murali Manohar, one of the producers were heard saying, "Yes, we will be going to the Cannes as we want to promote the film to the international audience. And Rajini is likely to be part of the team that will go the fest. The Cannes Festival will be a great occasion for the team to meet international buyers."
And so the fans can be said are eagerly awaiting the release of 'Kochadaiyaan'.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- With An Arched Brow, Roger Moore Found Humor In Bond, Life