Kochi: 3-hour flight delay due to non functioning toilets
Technicians were immediately called in and the problem was rectified, the sources said.
Kochi: An Air India Express Kochi-Abu Dhabi flight was delayed by three hours on Wednesday evening after three toilets were found non functional. All 133 passengers and six crew had boarded the flight when it was found the three toilets were not functioning, AIE sources said.
Technicians were immediately called in and the problem was rectified, the sources said. Joy Joseph, a passenger, said they had all boarded the flight which was to take off at 5.55 PM when it was announced the flight had been postponed due to 'technical reasons.'
The flight left at 9.00 PM, the sources said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films