DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kochi: 3-hour flight delay due to non functioning toilets
Technicians were immediately called in and the problem was rectified, the sources said.
Kochi: An Air India Express Kochi-Abu Dhabi flight was delayed by three hours on Wednesday evening after three toilets were found non functional. All 133 passengers and six crew had boarded the flight when it was found the three toilets were not functioning, AIE sources said.
Technicians were immediately called in and the problem was rectified, the sources said. Joy Joseph, a passenger, said they had all boarded the flight which was to take off at 5.55 PM when it was announced the flight had been postponed due to 'technical reasons.'
The flight left at 9.00 PM, the sources said.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Proteas reach 59/0 at Break
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan