Kochi Metro: Japanese fact-finding team on two-day visit
A 10-member fact-finding mission from the Japan Investment Corporation Agency (JICA) will arrive on Wednesday.
Kochi: A 10-member fact-finding mission from the Japan Investment Corporation Agency (JICA) will arrive here on Wednesday to discuss various issues relating to the Kochi Metro Rail project, including planning and technology updating. The team will have two-day meetings with officials of the Kochi Metro Rail Ltd from tomorrow regarding the planning, evaluation of DPR, technology updating, procurement and package, implementation and preparation for repayment of loan.
The Japanese team will also have a site visit for the potential alignment of Kochi Metro project, a KMRL release said. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) which was associated in the planning and preparation of the detailed project report will also be invited for some of the sessions.
JICA Study Team will be lead by Takeshi Fukayama, Senior Consultant, Mitsubishi Research Institute Japan.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards