Kochi: Chandy to inaugurate metro construction work
Kerala government had sanctioned an additional Rs 297.75 crore for the Kochi Metro project.
Kochi: Residents in Kochi are getting closer to travelling by the metro. Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy will be inaugurating the metro construction work on Friday.
Union Food minister KV Thomas will also be attending the event.
Kerala government had sanctioned an additional Rs 297.75 crore for the Kochi Metro project. Out of this, Rs. 88.50 crore is state government's equity share and Rs 209.25 crore for land acquisition, a Kochi Metro press release said.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)