Koena to do a bisexual role in Hollywood
Koena Mitra to make Hollywood debut in a film that sees her romantically involved with both a man and a woman.
Koena Mitra was in the USA, scouting for work and also prepping herself for her Hollywood project titled 'Story of Naomi' where she plays the central character, who romances both sexes.
Ask her what took her so long to get a break and she replies, "I spent a lot of time on my accent classes and other training.
Unlike India, the West lays a lot of stress on dubbing and other technical aspects."
Producer Michael Hirshenson explains why he chose Mitra. "She looks international and her discipline and hard work can take her places. It all depends on how much she's ready to learn."
No details yet
Koena remains tightlipped, adding, "I can't really talk much about the storyline. But I don't mind dating any one on screen as long as they are good-looking."
Directed by fashion photographer Ash Gupta and produced by Michael Hirshenson (Harry Met Sally, Princess Bride), the film stars Koena and Kevin Sorbo (Hercules: The Legendary Journeys).
Ticket to Hollywood
Koena Mitra has...
Had a milkshake named after her
Attended the Teen Choice and American Music Awards
Been seen on the red carpet of Hollywood premieres
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop