DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rape at Kolhapur police training school
Kamble was suspended and arrested after a trainee constable made a complaint against the drill officer.
Kohlapur: Three trainee women constables were allegedly sexually molested at a police training school in Kolhapur by drill officer, head constable Yuvraj Kamble.
Kamble was suspended and arrested on Wednesday. The arrest was made after a trainee constable made a complaint, alleging that Kamble had gagged her and raped her on January 14 after calling her on the pretext of giving a question paper.
The victim alleged that she was being threatened for the last three months. A case of rape and molestation has been registered. The state government has ordered a high-level probe into the matter.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise