Rape at Kolhapur police training school
Kamble was suspended and arrested after a trainee constable made a complaint against the drill officer.
Kohlapur: Three trainee women constables were allegedly sexually molested at a police training school in Kolhapur by drill officer, head constable Yuvraj Kamble.
Kamble was suspended and arrested on Wednesday. The arrest was made after a trainee constable made a complaint, alleging that Kamble had gagged her and raped her on January 14 after calling her on the pretext of giving a question paper.
The victim alleged that she was being threatened for the last three months. A case of rape and molestation has been registered. The state government has ordered a high-level probe into the matter.
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Wasn't Honey-trapped, Did Not Leak Defence Secrets, Says Varun Gandhi