DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kolkata: Emirates flight makes emergency landing
After one hour of take off, the flight returned and asked for permission for emergency landing, the sources said.
Kolkata: A Kuala Lumpur-bound Emirates aircraft with 144 passengers on board on Sunday landed in emergency conditions in Kolkata after it was forced to return about an hour after take off due to suspected engine problem. The aircraft landed safely at NSC Bose International Airport, airport sources said.
The flight took off at 5:45 pm for Kuala Lumpur. After one hour of take off, the flight returned and asked for permission for emergency landing as the pilot suspected some engine problem in the aircraft, the sources said.
The plane landed safely in the airport, the sources said, adding the airline is making arrangements to accommodate the passengers in other flights.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh