Kolkata: Emirates flight makes emergency landing
After one hour of take off, the flight returned and asked for permission for emergency landing, the sources said.
Kolkata: A Kuala Lumpur-bound Emirates aircraft with 144 passengers on board on Sunday landed in emergency conditions in Kolkata after it was forced to return about an hour after take off due to suspected engine problem. The aircraft landed safely at NSC Bose International Airport, airport sources said.
The flight took off at 5:45 pm for Kuala Lumpur. After one hour of take off, the flight returned and asked for permission for emergency landing as the pilot suspected some engine problem in the aircraft, the sources said.
The plane landed safely in the airport, the sources said, adding the airline is making arrangements to accommodate the passengers in other flights.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)