DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kolkata: 2 girls jump to death from highrise building
Police suspect both girls aged 15 and students of the same school, committed suicide by jumping from the roof of the building.
Kolkata: Two teenaged girls were found dead in the courtyard of an 18-storey apartment block in a posh housing complex in the southern fringe of the city on Tuesday, police said.
Police suspect that Sabiba Chandana and Neha Panjari, both aged 15 and students of class IX, committed suicide by jumping from the roof of the building.
No suicide note, however, was found.
Police claim that the friendship between the two girls has been a cause of tension between their families.
While Sabiba was a resident of the housing complex off EM Bypass under East Jadavpur police station, Neha had come to visit her, police said.
The incident occurred 11 days after a woman and her two daughters jumped to death from a 36-storey building in a suspected suicide pact.
With Additional Inputs from PTI
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017