DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Konkona shows off baby bump on OK! cover
Konkona gave birth to a baby boy on March 15 this year.
New Delhi: Actress Konkona Sen Sharma, who gave birth to a boy on March 15 this year, shows off her baby bump in the April issue of the Indian edition of OK! magazine.
The 31-year-old actress, who is married to actor Ranvir Shorey, has named her son Haroon.
In the April issue of OK! India, Konkona or Koko, as she is popularly known, talks about pregnancy and motherhood. Having let her hair grow long, Koko looks mellow in an olive green cape as she holds her baby bump.
Konkona is the second Indian celebrity after actress Tara Sharma to have done a pregnancy cover with a bump showing.
The UK and India covers of OK! have the same theme this month with pop sensation Mariah Carey and Konkona showing off their respective baby bumps.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Pirates of The Caribbean-Salazar's Revenge Review: This One Doesn't Disappoint
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs