Security breach at Delhi stadium, bullets found
Seven live pistol cartridges were recovered from Ferozeshah Kotla.
New Delhi: In a startling revelation, Delhi Police said on Monday that live ammunition was recovered from Kotla, the venue for the third India-Australia one-dayer, hours before the game on Saturday.
The recovery of seven live pistol cartridges from the Ferozeshah Kotla ground points to a major security breach.
The police have registered a case under relevant section of the Arms Act, but no arrests have been made so far.
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Rahul Gandhi Flays RSS, Accuses it of Trying to 'Divide India'
- Defamation Case: Rahul Gandhi Makes his Appearance in Assam Court
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Cauvery Water Row: Centre Fails to Broker Deal Between Karnataka, TN
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water