DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Krishnakumar discharged from hospital
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: R Krishnakumar, the school teacher who suffered serious injuries in an alleged attack at Valakam near Kottarak..
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: R Krishnakumar, the school teacher who suffered serious injuries in an alleged attack at Valakam near Kottarakkara, was discharged from the Medical College Hospital here on Tuesday after undergoing 48 days of treatment. He was taken straightway to his house at Valakam.
He was found seriously injured under mysterious circumstances on the road at Valakam on the night of September 27.
The incident assumed political dimensions and even rocked the Assembly continuously for several days. With the probe into the incident by the state police reaching nowhere, the govt has taken a decision to handover the case to the CBI.
Speaking to reporters while leaving the hospital, Krishnakumar reiterated his doubts about the role of Kerala Congress leader R Balakrishna Pillai in the alleged attack.
However, he said he did not clearly remember the exact events that took place on the night he was mysteriously injured.
Krishnakumar said that he would seek police protection.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh Joins Squad After Illness
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong