Krishnakumar discharged from hospital
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: R Krishnakumar, the school teacher who suffered serious injuries in an alleged attack at Valakam near Kottarak..
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: R Krishnakumar, the school teacher who suffered serious injuries in an alleged attack at Valakam near Kottarakkara, was discharged from the Medical College Hospital here on Tuesday after undergoing 48 days of treatment. He was taken straightway to his house at Valakam.
He was found seriously injured under mysterious circumstances on the road at Valakam on the night of September 27.
The incident assumed political dimensions and even rocked the Assembly continuously for several days. With the probe into the incident by the state police reaching nowhere, the govt has taken a decision to handover the case to the CBI.
Speaking to reporters while leaving the hospital, Krishnakumar reiterated his doubts about the role of Kerala Congress leader R Balakrishna Pillai in the alleged attack.
However, he said he did not clearly remember the exact events that took place on the night he was mysteriously injured.
Krishnakumar said that he would seek police protection.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Beat Dabang Mumbai 4-1 to Lift Title
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion