Live TVLive TV
News18 » India
1-min read

Kristen Stewart confirmed for 'Snow White' sequel

First published: April 17, 2013, 3:40 PM IST | Updated: April 17, 2013
facebook Twitter google skype whatsapp
Kristen Stewart confirmed for 'Snow White' sequel
It is not sure whether Hemsworth and Charlize Theron will reprise their roles as the huntsman and the queen or not.

London: Actress Kristen Stewart will be returning to the sequel of 'Snow White and the Huntsman' despite having an affair with the film's director Rupert
Sanders.

Universal Pictures' chairman Adam Fogelson confirmed the 23-year-old actress - who had a brief fling with Sanders that resulted in the end of his marriage to model Liberty Ross last year - is taking on the lead role again in the second
instalment of the film, which will be released in 2015.

It is not sure whether Chris Hemsworth or Charlize Theron will reprise their roles as the huntsman and the evil queen, reported Contactmusic.

Stewart, who has mended her relationship with her boyfriend Robert Pattinson following her affair, had earlier said she was excited about the sequel.

"It's gonna be amazing. No, I'm so excited about it, it's crazy. The other day I said that there was a strong possibility that we're going to make a sequel, and that's very true, but everyone was like, 'Whoa, stop talking about it'."

facebook Twitter google skype whatsapp