DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kristen Stewart entertained by love life rumours
Stewart and Pattinson both are awkwardly avoiding questions about their recent reconciliation these days.
Los Angeles: 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart says people know even less about her relationship with Robert Pattinson now and finds the rumours about them entertaining. The 22-year-old, who recently moved back in with her 26-year-old boyfriend of four years following her cheating scandal with director Rupert Sanders in August, said people knew nothing about her love life prior to the cheating scandal, reported Hollywood Life.
"People are just going to write the movie version of your life and consume it the way they please. I get the inclination to be entertained by that as well, so go for it. Have at it. Take it. Take it. But you knew nothing about my relationship before. You know less now," she said.
Earlier this week, Stewart and Pattinson both awkwardly avoided questions about their recent reconciliation. The actress said she wanted to 'keep 'em guessing", while the British actor hit back at 'Today' host Savannah Guthrie's line of questing asking her if it was in her 'contract' to grill him about it.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes