Kristen Stewart still in love with Robert Pattinson
Kristen Stewart was dumped by Robert Pattinson last month after four years relationship.
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Stewart still has strong feelings for ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson, who is trying to move on.
The 23-year-old actress was dumped by the 27-year-old actor last month after four years relationship. Stewart is trying to get over the break-up by spending time with her friends, but has no interest in dating anyone, reports contactmusic.com.
A source said, "She is still in love with Robert. As far as her wanting to date anyone else, the answer is 100 per cent absolutely not."
The insider explained that Stewart, who met Pattinson on the set of the "Twilight Saga", "misses her best friend. It's like a part of her has died and she is still going through the grieving process."
The insider added, "Kristen has been just laying low, hanging out with her closest friends and trying to stay out of the spotlight as much as possible."
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test