DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Krrish 3: My father didn't allow me to play Kaal, says Hrithik
Rakesh Roshan, the director of 'Krrish 3', said he kept Vivek in his mind while he was writing the script.
Indore: Hrithik Roshan, who is playing a superhero in sci-fi 'Krrish 3', has revealed that he actually wanted to don the role of villain in the film. The 39-year-old actor said his father Rakesh Roshan, who is also the director of the film, did not allow him to play the character because he had chosen Vivek Oberoi for the part.
"I wanted to play the role of villain in the film. He will be known as Kaal. But my father did not allow me to do that. I thought that only I could do justice to the character of Kaal but Vivek proved me wrong."
"After seeing Vivek's conviction to the role, I feel my father took the right decision," Hrithik said during the promotion of his film in the city.
Rakesh, who was also present, said he kept Vivek in his mind while he was writing the script.
"I always wanted Vivek for it. He played the role brilliantly and beyond my expectation," Rakesh added.
'Krrish 3' will hit theatres on November 1.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere