Krrish 3: My father didn't allow me to play Kaal, says Hrithik
Rakesh Roshan, the director of 'Krrish 3', said he kept Vivek in his mind while he was writing the script.
Indore: Hrithik Roshan, who is playing a superhero in sci-fi 'Krrish 3', has revealed that he actually wanted to don the role of villain in the film. The 39-year-old actor said his father Rakesh Roshan, who is also the director of the film, did not allow him to play the character because he had chosen Vivek Oberoi for the part.
"I wanted to play the role of villain in the film. He will be known as Kaal. But my father did not allow me to do that. I thought that only I could do justice to the character of Kaal but Vivek proved me wrong."
"After seeing Vivek's conviction to the role, I feel my father took the right decision," Hrithik said during the promotion of his film in the city.
Rakesh, who was also present, said he kept Vivek in his mind while he was writing the script.
"I always wanted Vivek for it. He played the role brilliantly and beyond my expectation," Rakesh added.
'Krrish 3' will hit theatres on November 1.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan