'Krrish 3' reaches Rs 216 cr, set to beat 'Chennai Express'
If this happens then Bollywood will be looking forward to 'Dhoom 3' and 'Jai Ho' which have big stars in the lead.
New Delhi: Director Rakesh Roshan's latest film 'Krrish 3' is breaking all records at the box-office. The film is marching forward to become the highest grossing Bollywood ever. The record is currently with 'Chennai Express' which starred Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone in the lead roles. 'Krrish 3' features Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut in pivotal roles.
As per trade analyst Taran Adarsh, 'Krrish 3' has collected Rs 216.77 crore. He tweets, "'Krrish 3' collects ? 5.04 cr on Tue. India biz: ? 216.77 cr."
'Chennai Express' collected around Rs 227 crore in India only. The other Hindi film to cross the Rs 200 crore mark is Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots'.
If this happens then Bollywood will be looking forward to 'Dhoom 3' and 'Jai Ho' which also have big stars in the lead.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Beat Dabang Mumbai 4-1 to Lift Title
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards