'Krrish 3' reaches Rs 216 cr, set to beat 'Chennai Express'
If this happens then Bollywood will be looking forward to 'Dhoom 3' and 'Jai Ho' which have big stars in the lead.
New Delhi: Director Rakesh Roshan's latest film 'Krrish 3' is breaking all records at the box-office. The film is marching forward to become the highest grossing Bollywood ever. The record is currently with 'Chennai Express' which starred Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone in the lead roles. 'Krrish 3' features Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut in pivotal roles.
As per trade analyst Taran Adarsh, 'Krrish 3' has collected Rs 216.77 crore. He tweets, "'Krrish 3' collects ? 5.04 cr on Tue. India biz: ? 216.77 cr."
'Chennai Express' collected around Rs 227 crore in India only. The other Hindi film to cross the Rs 200 crore mark is Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots'.
If this happens then Bollywood will be looking forward to 'Dhoom 3' and 'Jai Ho' which also have big stars in the lead.
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Shapoorji Pallonji to Move Company Law Board Against Tatas
- Focus on Business, Market Leadership: Tata to Top Executives
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Quetta Terror Attack: Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Suspected To Be Behind The Deadly Assault