'Krrish 3' strikes gold, Vivek Oberoi over the moon
beroi is overwhelmed with the response fetched in by 'Krrish 3' and his character of Kaal in the film.
Mumbai: Actor Vivek Oberoi is overwhelmed with the response fetched in by 'Krrish 3' and his character of Kaal in the sci-fi superhero film.
Vivek plays super villain Kaal opposite to Hrithik's character of superhero Krrish in the film that has crossed over Rs.100 crore mark within four days of its release.
"I am over the moon now. I am so happy," Vivek told reporters Monday at Chandan theatre here. He was accompanied by Hrithik.
Director-producer Rakesh Roshan's 'Krrish 3' is the third instalment of the franchise that began in 2003 with "Koi...Mil Gaya".
Also featuring Kangana Ranaut and Priyanka Chopra, "Krrish 3" came out Nov 1.
Vivek said there are three superheroes in the film.
"There are three superheroes in 'Krrish 3' - one is India's favourite superhero Hrithik Roshan."
"Second and the biggest superhero is his dad (Rakesh Roshan) who nurtured such a big dream... we as Indians have this - 'they are Americans, they can do and Indians can't (make successful sci-fi)'. But he (Rakesh Roshan) has proved to the whole world that Indians can do what the Americans can do. I think it is a great thing that he has done for India, for our pride," said Vivek.
"And the third superhero is our audiences," he added.
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Hosting a Card Party This Diwali? 5 Easy Snack Ideas to Make Your Preparations Easier
- New Zealand Policemen Dance To Salman Khan's Hit Songs To Celebrate Diwali
- Gold prices soar by Rs 840 in biggest single-day gain in 2014
- Gold tumbles on reduced offtake, weak global cues
- Gold snaps 5-day losing streak, gains Rs 300 on global cues
- Gold prices plunge by Rs 1,150; hit 23-month low in Delhi