DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Krrish 3: Vivek Oberoi in awe of Hrithik Roshan
Actor Vivek Oberoi has finally resumed shooting the sequel of the 2006 superhero film.
Mumbai: Actor Vivek Oberoi, who would be seen playing the main villain in 'Krrish 3', has finally resumed shooting the sequel of the 2006 superhero film. Oberoi, 36, was last seen opposite Mallika Sherawat in romantic comedy 'Kismat Love Paisa Dilli'.
"Back on the sets of Krrish 3 working with the legendary Mr Rakesh Roshan and my buddy and delightful co-star Hrithik Roshan ...I Love my life!," Oberoi posted on Twitter.
'Krrish 3' will continue the story of Rohit Mehra and his superhero son Krrish, after 'Koi...Mil Gaya' and 'Krrish', both of which were hits. The film also stars Priyanka Chopra and Kangna Ranaut and is expected to hit theatres next year.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi