DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Krrish 3' will inspire new fashion trends: Kangna
Kangna says film characters play an important role in inspiring fashion sense among people.
Mumbai: Actress Kangna Ranaut, whose quirky sense of style in 'Tanu Weds Manu' was widely appreciated, says film characters play an important role in inspiring fashion sense among people.
"People tend to follow the characters of the films that become popular. Like I heard the clothes of 'Tanu Weds Manu' became very famous and with many more films. With 'Krrish 3', I think a new fashion trend will start," the 25-year-old said here Wednesday at the unveiling of Harper's Bazaar magazine's India cover, which features her.
Kangna believes it is school-going kids who get more inspired by Bollywood fashion. "During our school days, we also used to get inspired by Bollywood fashion and used to dress just like in the movies of 1990s. So, I feel that maybe today's school kids are getting inspired by us," she said.
Kangna was last seen in 'Tezz' this year. Currently, she is busy shooting for 'Shootout At Wadala' and 'Krrish 3'.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia