DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
K'taka: BJP to resolve leadership crisis
Medical Education Minister SA Ramdas said the BJP is likely to resolve the leadership crisis in the state govt by April 15.
Mysore: Medical Education Minister SA Ramdas said the BJP high command is likely to resolve the leadership crisis in the state government before April 15. He said the BJP leaders, including BS Yeddyurappa, KS Eshwarappa and DV Sadananda Gowda, will tour the state to apologise to the people and enthuse party men to gear up for the general elections.
Interacting with the media in Mysore on Saturday, he admitted that the recent developments have cast a shadow on the programmes presented in the recent state budget.
"The political developments have hurt party workers and sympathisers and resulted in the defeat of the BJP candidate in Udupi-Chikmagalur constituency," he said.
Commenting on Vokkaligas and Veerashaivas taking to the streets over the leadership issue, he rued that caste politics had taken an ugly turn.
"It is high time political parties shun caste politics and focus on development," he said.
He said that former chief minister Yeddyurappa is a veteran leader and clarified that the BJP government will complete its full term.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications