K'taka: BJP to resolve leadership crisis
Medical Education Minister SA Ramdas said the BJP is likely to resolve the leadership crisis in the state govt by April 15.
Mysore: Medical Education Minister SA Ramdas said the BJP high command is likely to resolve the leadership crisis in the state government before April 15. He said the BJP leaders, including BS Yeddyurappa, KS Eshwarappa and DV Sadananda Gowda, will tour the state to apologise to the people and enthuse party men to gear up for the general elections.
Interacting with the media in Mysore on Saturday, he admitted that the recent developments have cast a shadow on the programmes presented in the recent state budget.
"The political developments have hurt party workers and sympathisers and resulted in the defeat of the BJP candidate in Udupi-Chikmagalur constituency," he said.
Commenting on Vokkaligas and Veerashaivas taking to the streets over the leadership issue, he rued that caste politics had taken an ugly turn.
"It is high time political parties shun caste politics and focus on development," he said.
He said that former chief minister Yeddyurappa is a veteran leader and clarified that the BJP government will complete its full term.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her