DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
K'taka: 8000 buses off roads, commuters in trouble
KSRTC and BMTC employees are demanding a revision of their pay structure as well as making 33,000 temporary jobs permanent.
Bangalore: The strike called by workers of Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) and Bangalore Metro Transport Corporation (BMTC) has stranded commuters in Bangalore and across Karnataka.
Nearly 6000 buses plying in Bangalore and 8000 buses across the state are off the road on Thursday.
KSRTC and BMTC employees are demanding a revision of their pay structure as well as making 33,000 temporary jobs permanent. They also want the govt to change what they call anti-labour policies.
Commuters were seen stranded at major bus terminals like the Majestic bus station.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users