Kudankulam: Prohibitory orders around N-plant
Kudankulam plant has been at the centre of a controversy with activists alleging that it is a threat to human life in and around it.
New Delhi: A day after the Atomic Energy Regulatory Board granted clearance to load fuel into the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant (KNPP), prohibitory orders were imposed in a 7 km radius around the plant on Saturday.
The orders will be in force for two weeks.
Kudankulam plant has been at the centre of a controversy with activists alleging that it is a threat to human life in and around the plant.
Recommended For You
- FROM THE CRICKETWALLAHVirat Kohli: The Captain With The Midas Touch?
- Remembering AmmaDid Jayalalithaa and Karunanidhi Ever Work Together?
- Golden TweetVirat Kohli's Tweet Supporting Anushka Sharma is The Golden Tweet of 2016
- Ready?Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan To Act Together In Movies Again?
- In MemoriamJayalalithaa Filmography: 10 Musical Hits