DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kudankulam: Prohibitory orders around N-plant
Kudankulam plant has been at the centre of a controversy with activists alleging that it is a threat to human life in and around it.
New Delhi: A day after the Atomic Energy Regulatory Board granted clearance to load fuel into the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant (KNPP), prohibitory orders were imposed in a 7 km radius around the plant on Saturday.
The orders will be in force for two weeks.
Kudankulam plant has been at the centre of a controversy with activists alleging that it is a threat to human life in and around the plant.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics