Kudankulam: Prohibitory orders around N-plant
Kudankulam plant has been at the centre of a controversy with activists alleging that it is a threat to human life in and around it.
New Delhi: A day after the Atomic Energy Regulatory Board granted clearance to load fuel into the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant (KNPP), prohibitory orders were imposed in a 7 km radius around the plant on Saturday.
The orders will be in force for two weeks.
Kudankulam plant has been at the centre of a controversy with activists alleging that it is a threat to human life in and around the plant.
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Rock On 2 Trailer: Farhan, Shraddha, Arjun All Set to Bring Back Magik
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18