Kudankulam: Prohibitory orders around N-plant
Kudankulam plant has been at the centre of a controversy with activists alleging that it is a threat to human life in and around it.
New Delhi: A day after the Atomic Energy Regulatory Board granted clearance to load fuel into the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant (KNPP), prohibitory orders were imposed in a 7 km radius around the plant on Saturday.
The orders will be in force for two weeks.
Kudankulam plant has been at the centre of a controversy with activists alleging that it is a threat to human life in and around the plant.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right