DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kudankulam gets fresh order of clearance for wastes
The Tamil Nadu pollution control board has issued a fresh order of clearance for effluent discharge from the nuclear power plant.
New Delhi: The Tamil Nadu pollution control board on Wednesday issued a fresh order of clearance for effluent discharge from the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant.
The board has now fixed a maximum of 7 degrees above ambient temperature as compared to 45 degrees earlier.
On Friday, the Madras High Court will also decide on a PIL seeking a stay on the installation of two 1,000 Megawatt Russian reactors at the plant.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise