DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kudankulam: HC verdict on PIL today
The PIL has sought that the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited get a fresh environment clearance for the plant.
Chennai: The Madras High Court is expected to deliver its verdict on a PIL seeking fresh environment clearance before the Kudankulam Nuclear plant is commissioned.
The PIL has sought that the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited get a fresh environment clearance for the project.
The petition has also sought a stay on the installation of two 1,000 MW Russian reactors.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?