Kudankulam: HC verdict on PIL today
The PIL has sought that the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited get a fresh environment clearance for the plant.
Chennai: The Madras High Court is expected to deliver its verdict on a PIL seeking fresh environment clearance before the Kudankulam Nuclear plant is commissioned.
The PIL has sought that the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited get a fresh environment clearance for the project.
The petition has also sought a stay on the installation of two 1,000 MW Russian reactors.
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Delhi Zoo Shuts Down Amid Bird Flu Scare
- Boris Johnson's Anti-Brexit Article Made Public by UK Daily
- Britain's PM Theresa May Heads to India With Eye on Post-Brexit Trade
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP