Kudankulam: HC verdict on PIL today
The PIL has sought that the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited get a fresh environment clearance for the plant.
Chennai: The Madras High Court is expected to deliver its verdict on a PIL seeking fresh environment clearance before the Kudankulam Nuclear plant is commissioned.
The PIL has sought that the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited get a fresh environment clearance for the project.
The petition has also sought a stay on the installation of two 1,000 MW Russian reactors.
- Russia Asks Pakistan to Take Steps to Contain Terror Groups
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Surgical Strike Across LoC: US Objects to Pakistan's Nuclear Threats Against India
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan Keeps Her Look Casual For Her Recent Public Appearance