Kudankulam: HC verdict on PIL today
The PIL has sought that the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited get a fresh environment clearance for the plant.
Chennai: The Madras High Court is expected to deliver its verdict on a PIL seeking fresh environment clearance before the Kudankulam Nuclear plant is commissioned.
The PIL has sought that the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited get a fresh environment clearance for the project.
The petition has also sought a stay on the installation of two 1,000 MW Russian reactors.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology