DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kumbh visit was not for promotional purpose: Huma Qureshi
Huma Qureshi, who was in Allahabad recently with the cast of 'Ek Thi Daayan', says it was casual visit.
Mumbai: Huma Qureshi, who was in Allahabad recently with the cast of 'Ek Thi Daayan' and producer Ekta Kapoor, says it was a casual visit, not a promotional visit. "We went to Kumbh just as a visit. The promotion will start soon and I am excited about it," Huma said at an event here Friday.
Talking about the film, Huma said: "'Ek Thi Daayan' is a supernatural film. Vishal Bharwaj and Ekta have got together for the first time for a film. I wouldn't like to talk much about it as it is a thriller, so you should wait for the film to release."
The movie also features Emraan Hashmi, Kalki Koechlin and Konkona Sen Sharma. Directed by Kannan Iyer, it will be released on April 18.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835