DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
DSP murder: CBI arrests Gram Pradhan's brother, 6 others
Sources in the CBI said the arrested people were behind the murders of the Gram Pradhan as well as DSP Zia-ul-Haq.
New Delhi: The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Wednesday arrested seven people in connection with the Kunda DSP murder. In what is being claimed as a major breakthrough in the case, the CBI arrested murdered Gram Pradhan Nanhe Yadav's brother, nephew and five others.
Sources in the CBI said the arrested people were behind the murders of the Gram Pradhan as well as the Deputy SP, Zia-ul-Haq. Sources added that more arrests are likely in the days to come.
Former Uttar Pradesh minister Raja Bhaiya has yet not been given a clean chit in the murder case yet. The slain DSP's wife had accused him of her husband's murder. He had to resign as the Uttar Pradesh Cabinet minister after his name figured in the case.
After the murder of Nanhe Yadav, Haq had rushed to the village to control the situation but was killed during violence. The body of Yadav's brother Suresh was also recovered from the spot. On the complaint of the slain police officer's wife, a case was lodged against Raja Bhaiya and he had subsequently resign from Akhilesh Yadav's government.
The agency has registered four cases pertaining to the three murders in village Balipur and police station Hathigawan in Kunda tehsil.
Recommended For You
- Andy Murray Struggles With Illness on French Open Eve: Reports
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere