Kunda murders: CBI examines wife of slain DSP
The CBI is still attempting to piece together the string of events leading up to the DSP's death.
Paratapgarh: The Central Bureau of Investigation on Tuesday examined Parveen, wife of the slain Deputy Superintendent of Police Zia-ul-Haq, who was murdered amidst the mob violence in Kunda recently. Parveen has named Kunda MLA Raja Bhaiya in the second FIR filed in the case.
The CBI is still attempting to piece together the string of events leading up to the DSP's death and believes his wife holds the key to the missing information.
The CBI has registered four cases pertaining to three murders in village Balipur on March 2 and has booked Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya in one of the cases for murder on the complaint by Haq's wife. On March 2, the DSP was murdered when he had gone to Balipur village on getting the information of murder of the village pradhan.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology