Kunda murders: CBI examines wife of slain DSP
The CBI is still attempting to piece together the string of events leading up to the DSP's death.
Paratapgarh: The Central Bureau of Investigation on Tuesday examined Parveen, wife of the slain Deputy Superintendent of Police Zia-ul-Haq, who was murdered amidst the mob violence in Kunda recently. Parveen has named Kunda MLA Raja Bhaiya in the second FIR filed in the case.
The CBI is still attempting to piece together the string of events leading up to the DSP's death and believes his wife holds the key to the missing information.
The CBI has registered four cases pertaining to three murders in village Balipur on March 2 and has booked Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya in one of the cases for murder on the complaint by Haq's wife. On March 2, the DSP was murdered when he had gone to Balipur village on getting the information of murder of the village pradhan.
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage