Kunda murders: CBI examines wife of slain DSP
The CBI is still attempting to piece together the string of events leading up to the DSP's death.
Paratapgarh: The Central Bureau of Investigation on Tuesday examined Parveen, wife of the slain Deputy Superintendent of Police Zia-ul-Haq, who was murdered amidst the mob violence in Kunda recently. Parveen has named Kunda MLA Raja Bhaiya in the second FIR filed in the case.
The CBI is still attempting to piece together the string of events leading up to the DSP's death and believes his wife holds the key to the missing information.
The CBI has registered four cases pertaining to three murders in village Balipur on March 2 and has booked Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya in one of the cases for murder on the complaint by Haq's wife. On March 2, the DSP was murdered when he had gone to Balipur village on getting the information of murder of the village pradhan.
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Saamana Office Attacked Over Cartoon Mocking Maratha Protests
- Shoe Hurled at Rahul Gandhi in UP; He Blames BJP, RSS
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- Ranbir Kapoor Dodges Question on MNS Ultimatum to Pakistani Artists
- Jordanian Writer Assassinated Over Controversial Cartoon
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Stills: The Trailer is All About Love, Friendship, Heartbreak