DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kunda murders: CBI examines wife of slain DSP
The CBI is still attempting to piece together the string of events leading up to the DSP's death.
Paratapgarh: The Central Bureau of Investigation on Tuesday examined Parveen, wife of the slain Deputy Superintendent of Police Zia-ul-Haq, who was murdered amidst the mob violence in Kunda recently. Parveen has named Kunda MLA Raja Bhaiya in the second FIR filed in the case.
The CBI is still attempting to piece together the string of events leading up to the DSP's death and believes his wife holds the key to the missing information.
The CBI has registered four cases pertaining to three murders in village Balipur on March 2 and has booked Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya in one of the cases for murder on the complaint by Haq's wife. On March 2, the DSP was murdered when he had gone to Balipur village on getting the information of murder of the village pradhan.
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes