Gujarat: Earthquake measuring 3.6 hits Kutch, epicentre in Rapar
There were no reports of any damage after mild tremors were felt in the area.
Ahmedabad: Mild tremors measuring 3.6 on the Richter Scale were felt in Kutch in Gujarat on Friday afternoon. The epicentre of the quake was Rapar.
There were no reports of any damage. More details of the earthquake are awaited.
The Kutch region was devastated after a massive earthquake hit Gujarat on January 26, 2001, leaving thousands dead.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Xiaomi Mi 5S Might Get Snapdragon 821, 2K Display and 4GB RAM
- Modi combining best of Gandhi, Nehru to bring '3rd revolution' in India: Shimon Peres
- Israel will respond with "full force" if Syria attacks, says Peres
- Honoured To Pay Tribute to Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan: Ali Zafar
- SRK, Alia Bhatt, Ali Zafar Pose With 'Dear Zindagi' Team
- Sanjay Dutt to Shoot for Umesh Shukla's Film Next Year
- Ali Zafar Did a Dramatic Reading of Taher Shah's 'Angel' and It Is so Intense