Gujarat: Earthquake measuring 3.6 hits Kutch, epicentre in Rapar
There were no reports of any damage after mild tremors were felt in the area.
Ahmedabad: Mild tremors measuring 3.6 on the Richter Scale were felt in Kutch in Gujarat on Friday afternoon. The epicentre of the quake was Rapar.
There were no reports of any damage. More details of the earthquake are awaited.
The Kutch region was devastated after a massive earthquake hit Gujarat on January 26, 2001, leaving thousands dead.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw