DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gujarat: Earthquake measuring 3.6 hits Kutch, epicentre in Rapar
There were no reports of any damage after mild tremors were felt in the area.
Ahmedabad: Mild tremors measuring 3.6 on the Richter Scale were felt in Kutch in Gujarat on Friday afternoon. The epicentre of the quake was Rapar.
There were no reports of any damage. More details of the earthquake are awaited.
The Kutch region was devastated after a massive earthquake hit Gujarat on January 26, 2001, leaving thousands dead.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Pirates of The Caribbean-Salazar's Revenge Review: This One Doesn't Disappoint