Kvitova, Stepanek to play Olympic mixed doubles
Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova will team with Radek Stepanek to play the mixed doubles at the London Olympics.
Prague: Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova will team with countryman Radek Stepanek to play the mixed doubles at the London Olympics.
Kvitova, who also considered Tomas Berdych as a partner, announced her plan on Friday.
Stepanek won his maiden Grand Slam title at the Australian Open when he and Leander Paes of India won the doubles final.
Kvitova said, "As an experienced doubles player, Radek will be the leader."
Kvitova and Berdych played together in January to give the Czech Republic their second Hopman Cup title.
Berdych has already announced he will play the doubles with Stepanek at the London Games.
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle