'KVSS', 'God Father' all set to hit the screens
First 3D cinema 'Katari Veera Sura Sundarangi' to 3 roles cinema 'God Father' in fifty days gap of actor Upendra.
From 3D cinema 'Katari Veera Sura Sundarangi' to 3 roles 'God Father' in fifty days gap from super star Upendra. Upendra is gleeful and expecting a big response for his 27th July release 'God Father'. The topnotch of Kannada cinema Dr Jayamala daughter Soundaraya is the lead heroine in this film with Catherine and Shwetha - spreading for the triple roles of Upendra. It is second time Upendra is playing the double role in his career. He was in triple role - one of robot in 2002 in Kannada film 'Hollywood' of producer Ramu and director Dinesh Babu.
After a bumper hit in 'Katari Veera Sura Sundarangi' Upendra another big film 'God Father' is hitting the screen in fifty days gap. That was a 3D film and this 'Godfather' is '3' roles film.
Recollecting the film he had seen six years ago when it was released Upendra says he rejected to act in this film when it was offered. I was not set to take up this huge challenge. All the three roles are tough indeed. I have tried my level best says Upendra.
With Lakshmi Festival day 'God Father' is releasing, Upendra has portions of 'Kalpana' to complete - a remake of 'Kanchana'. He is already working for 'Topiwala' in the dialogues and direction of Srinivas. Upendra has written the story and screenplay for 'Topiwala'.
- Pakistani Artistes Not Terrorists, They Have Visas: Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Border Villages in Punjab Back Army Action, Hail PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet
- Post Surgical Strike, PM Modi to Chair Cabinet Committee on Security Meeting
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead