'Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada' to end; Mona Singh says she is going to miss it
Mona Singh, who made a comeback on TV with 'Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada', says she had an enriching experience.
Mumbai: Actress Mona Singh, who made a comeback on TV with 'Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada', says she had an enriching experience and will miss the show as it comes to an end tonight.
The show featured a happy family, a couple played by Pawan Shankar and Mona and their three children. But after over ten years of their marriage, trouble begins when Pawan's former lover, played by Mouli Ganguly, enters his life.
Produced by Ekta Kapoor, the show also went through a 10-year leap.
"It was an enriching experience working with the team of 'Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada'. The last day of shoot was an emotional moment for me," Mona, who became popular with 'Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin' show on television, said in a statement here.
"We celebrated by cutting a cake on the set. I am surely going to miss 'Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada' and the entire unit," Mona said.
The last episode of the show will be aired on May 23 on Sony.
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Donald Trump's Daughter-in-Law Celebrates Diwali at Hindu Temple in US
- Donald Trump Says Would Probe Email Investigation of Hillary Clinton
- Clinton Policy on Syria Would Lead to World War Three: Donald Trump
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists
From Our Network
- Punjab polls: As Arvind Kejriwal loses the plot, Congress might just break its losing streak- FirstPost
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18
- Inspiring: Shahdol man, who lost both arms in an accident, drives auto-rickshaw to earn living - Pradesh18