'Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada' to end; Mona Singh says she is going to miss it
Mona Singh, who made a comeback on TV with 'Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada', says she had an enriching experience.
Mumbai: Actress Mona Singh, who made a comeback on TV with 'Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada', says she had an enriching experience and will miss the show as it comes to an end tonight.
The show featured a happy family, a couple played by Pawan Shankar and Mona and their three children. But after over ten years of their marriage, trouble begins when Pawan's former lover, played by Mouli Ganguly, enters his life.
Produced by Ekta Kapoor, the show also went through a 10-year leap.
"It was an enriching experience working with the team of 'Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada'. The last day of shoot was an emotional moment for me," Mona, who became popular with 'Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin' show on television, said in a statement here.
"We celebrated by cutting a cake on the set. I am surely going to miss 'Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada' and the entire unit," Mona said.
The last episode of the show will be aired on May 23 on Sony.
Recommended For You
- Big Indian Comebacks In a Home Series In Last 20 Years
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Booking Commences For Rs 11,000 Through Nexa
- #UnitedByHalf | News18 Talks to People About Gender Equality
- Watch: Anil, Arjun and Sonam Shake a Leg to My Name Is Lakhan at a Family Wedding
- Get-Fit Tips: Workout Dos And Don'ts By Celebrity Trainer Yogesh Bhateja