'Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada' to end; Mona Singh says she is going to miss it
Mona Singh, who made a comeback on TV with 'Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada', says she had an enriching experience.
Mumbai: Actress Mona Singh, who made a comeback on TV with 'Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada', says she had an enriching experience and will miss the show as it comes to an end tonight.
The show featured a happy family, a couple played by Pawan Shankar and Mona and their three children. But after over ten years of their marriage, trouble begins when Pawan's former lover, played by Mouli Ganguly, enters his life.
Produced by Ekta Kapoor, the show also went through a 10-year leap.
"It was an enriching experience working with the team of 'Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada'. The last day of shoot was an emotional moment for me," Mona, who became popular with 'Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin' show on television, said in a statement here.
"We celebrated by cutting a cake on the set. I am surely going to miss 'Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada' and the entire unit," Mona said.
The last episode of the show will be aired on May 23 on Sony.
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India