DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kylie Minogue would love to be a director
The singer says she prefers to be behind the camera more
Singer-actress Kylie Minogue, who shot to fame with soap opera Neighbours, admits she would love to be behind the camera and be a director.
"Professionally, I'd love to be behind the camera more. I think there's a director in me somewhere as I get older and bossier. I don't know how I ended up with a music career that has lasted that long when I thought I'd just be an actress," she was quoted as saying.
"I love the community spirit of doing a film with other people around, rather than having your own trailer when you're a pop star," she added.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi