Lady Gaga in Tarantino's new film?
The director sought help from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to impress the singer
Filmmaker Quentin Tarantino is reportedly eager to cast pop singer Lady Gaga in his next movie.
The Pulp Fiction director tried to impress Gaga by inviting Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to meet the singer and she wasted no time asking the couple to attend her Cannes Film Festival gig on Wednesday.
"Tarantino knows Gaga's a big fan of Brad and Angelina. When she heard they were both in Cannes, too, she mentioned that she'd love to have them come and watch the show. So Quentin gave his pal Brad a bell to ask the couple to join them," reports quoted a source as saying.
"It's no secret Quentin's been eyeing up Gaga for a role in one of his up-and-coming films. And now they're both in Cannes, he's keen to show off his movie star credentials," the source added.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1