DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lady Gaga in Tarantino's new film?
The director sought help from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to impress the singer
Filmmaker Quentin Tarantino is reportedly eager to cast pop singer Lady Gaga in his next movie.
The Pulp Fiction director tried to impress Gaga by inviting Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to meet the singer and she wasted no time asking the couple to attend her Cannes Film Festival gig on Wednesday.
"Tarantino knows Gaga's a big fan of Brad and Angelina. When she heard they were both in Cannes, too, she mentioned that she'd love to have them come and watch the show. So Quentin gave his pal Brad a bell to ask the couple to join them," reports quoted a source as saying.
"It's no secret Quentin's been eyeing up Gaga for a role in one of his up-and-coming films. And now they're both in Cannes, he's keen to show off his movie star credentials," the source added.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish