Lakme Fashion Week: Randeep Hooda to walk the ramp for Rajat Tangri
Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2013 will start on Friday and Randeep Hooda will walk the ramp on the second day, said a statement.
Mumbai: Model-turned-actor Randeep Hooda, known for his sculpted body, is set to walk the ramp for designer Rajat Tangri at the forthcoming Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2013.
The five-day fashion event will start here Friday and the actor will walk the ramp on the second day, said a statement.
The designer will travel back to time to showcase a collection representing gothic look. He has extensively used hues like red, emerald and gold coalesce with black slate and teal to create red carpet silhouettes.
Crafted jackets, formal separates, gowns and structured dresses for women to sharp tailored suits and overcoats for men are part of the collection.
The designer, who is styling actress Priyanka Chopra for her role as a boxer and Olympic medallist Mary Kom in the biopic being produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, has used fabrics like chiffon, silk, taffeta, duchess satin and wool to create his new ensemble.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology