Lal Jose and Sreenivasan team up for next venture
After 1998, Director Lal Jose and writer Sreenivasan are joining hands again for their next venture 'Vadaka Kolayali'.
After 'Oru Maravathoor Kanavu', the comedy drama that was released in 1998, Lal Jose and Sreenivasan are joining hands once again. Sreenivasan will pen the story, script and dialogues for the comedy film titled 'Vadaka Kolayali'.
The film is produced by Santosh Damodaran under the banner of Damar cinema.
The rest of the crew and the lead actors of the film is not yet finalized.
Lal Jose, who is busy wrapping up 'Ayalum Njanum Thammil' starring Prithviraj, in the lead along with Narain, Samvrutha Sunil, Ramya Nambeesan and Rima Kallingal, is expected to start with the Mammootty starrer 'Emmanuel' by October. The film, scripted by A C Vijeesh is being produced by Playhouse.
'Vadaka Kolayali' is expected to go on floors by early next year.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- Jamie Vardy Denies Rift With Axed Ranieri