Lal Jose and Sreenivasan team up for next venture
After 1998, Director Lal Jose and writer Sreenivasan are joining hands again for their next venture 'Vadaka Kolayali'.
After 'Oru Maravathoor Kanavu', the comedy drama that was released in 1998, Lal Jose and Sreenivasan are joining hands once again. Sreenivasan will pen the story, script and dialogues for the comedy film titled 'Vadaka Kolayali'.
The film is produced by Santosh Damodaran under the banner of Damar cinema.
The rest of the crew and the lead actors of the film is not yet finalized.
Lal Jose, who is busy wrapping up 'Ayalum Njanum Thammil' starring Prithviraj, in the lead along with Narain, Samvrutha Sunil, Ramya Nambeesan and Rima Kallingal, is expected to start with the Mammootty starrer 'Emmanuel' by October. The film, scripted by A C Vijeesh is being produced by Playhouse.
'Vadaka Kolayali' is expected to go on floors by early next year.
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- Supreme Court Notice to Lalu's Son, Shahabuddin in Journalist Murder Case
- Gautam Gambhir 'Nervous as a Novice' After Shock Test Recall
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- Strike rate is for bowlers, not batsmen: Anil Kumble
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests