Lalit Modi back in IPL, virtually!
The founder of the IPL tweets about every update since the IPL-4 has kicked off.
New Delhi: Former Chief Commissioner of IPL, or in his words "Founder and architect of the Indian Premier League and Champions League T20" may have been forced out of the IPL governance and on-field action. But the enthusiasm and involvement in his virtual world is evidently pretty much the same as previous years. From the opening ceremony till date Modi has been tweeting about almost every detail that goes on during the match. From toss to the presentation ceremony every detail is present in the founder of the cricket blockbuster - IPL, Lalit Modi's Twitter timeline.
His tweets have been more than just making up for his absence from the cricketing gala. After the opening ceremony on Friday he tweeted, "Sad to see the way the opening ceremony was conducted. Well I am sure the Games will be better. So let's hope they will overcome the start."
And it's not only him who is missing the IPL on-field action, even the fans from all across Twitter have been writing to him and expressing their support. Just as the opening ceremony started many wrote to him as to how they missed him, he replied, "Thank you all for all your messages. The show must go on. After all we created it for all the fans. It will always be part of me".
On-field or not Modi knows how to stay in limelight or so it seems in the Twitterverse.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology